The UCSB Sustainability Internship Program offers a wide array of opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students to participate in campus and community based programs and initiatives. We serve as a launching point for new internship projects, much like an incubator for start-up companies.
These opportunities include paid, academic credit, and volunteer-based internships and volunteer activities. Our home office is based in the Department of Geography.
- Current internship openings
- Listserves and internship posting boards where you can hear about more opportunities
- Meet the 2018-19 UCSB Sustainability Interns
- Meet the 2016-17 UCSB Sustainability Interns
- Educating Leaders for the Future (ELF), a partnership with the Early Academic Outreach Program
- The Interactive Campus Map
- Laboratory Research and Technical Staff (LabRATS)
- The Program for Assessment and Certification for the Environment and Sustainability (PACES)
Intern With Other Campus Offices and Programs
We also serve as a resource center for finding internships with other campus offices and off campus programs related to sustainability. We are dedicated to helping you find the internship or volunteer activity that is right for you. Below are some of the other internship opportunities offered by other campus offices and programs.
To hear more about internship opportunities through our program or for general interest, please fill out this form. For specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying to be an intern, please send your resume, a cover letter (which includes a description of your interests and goals for the internship), and a copy of your current class schedule.