The UCSB Sustainability Internship Program offers a wide array of opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students to participate in campus and community based programs and initiatives. We serve as a launching point for new internship projects, much like an incubator for start-up companies. All internship opportunities are paid.
- Visit Handshake to view open internship positions
- Carbon Neutrality Initiative Fellows
- Global Food Initiative Fellow
- Laboratory Research and Technical Staff (LabRATS)
- The Program for Assessment and Certification for the Environment and Sustainability (PACES)
Intern With Other Campus Offices and Programs
We also serve as a resource center for finding internships with other campus offices and off campus programs related to sustainability. We are dedicated to helping you find the internship or volunteer activity that is right for you. For specific questions, please email email@example.com.