Reasons to Pursue PACES Certification!
Who will benefit?
- Are concerned about the ergonomics, energy, water, or waste related practices of their department.
- Have limited time to pursue sustainability initiatives.
- Would like more information or resources to create changes.
- Do not have a dedicated sustainability staff member.
- Are concerned about the environment.
- Are interested in being recognized for taking a lead towards sustainability.
- Want to learn about campus policies related to sustainability and support in implementing those policies.
- Want to connect with a knowledgeable team that will provide technical assistance.
- Are interested in having their building become LEED Certified in the future (for Departments).
What topic areas can PACES help improve?
- Energy and greenhouse gas emissions
- Training & communication
- Air quality
- Waste management
Contact us to find out more about starting a PACES assessment in your department.
Has your department achieved sustainability goals in a unique or innovative way? We’d love to hear about it! Share your best practices with us at pacesinterns (at) gmail.com.